Exam Fees Policy
1. PMI Exam fees are complimentary and will not be refunded if the student chooses not to take the exam
2. The first PMI Exam Fee will be paid for the student by PM-ProLearn if the student meets the following conditions:
a. Has received a completion certificate from either an on-site or virtual, instructor-led course within 1 year from the date of PMI’s approval of their application to test
3. If a student fails their first attempt at a PMI Exam, PM-ProLearn will pay for ONE PMI retest fee, if the student meets the following conditions:
a. Has received a completion certificate from either an on-site or virtual, instructor-led course within one year prior to the date of their failed PMI Exam
b. Passed our 200 question, timed Practice Test #1 with a score of 75% or better prior to taking their original PMI Exam. If the student did not clear our practice test
with a score of 75% or better prior to taking their original PMI Exam, then PM-ProLearn does not take responsibility for the PMI Exam failure because we had no
evidence that the student was fully prepared to pass it
c. Provides a copy of their test results to PM-ProLearn within 7 days of failing the exam
d. Re-attends another onsite or virtual, instructor-led course within 6 months of failing the exam
e. Passes our 200 question, timed Practice Test #1 again with a score of 75% or better. The student may take the practice test up to 5 times. Students who do not pass
the practice exam with the minimum 75% need to work with us to set up a personalized improvement plan
f. Reschedules and takes their PMI Exam within 90-days of completing the reattendance of our training
1. Refunds will be given at the customer’s request in the following situations
a. When PM-ProLearn has failed to provide agreed-upon services or failed to meet documented responsibilities
b. Within 30 days of initial enrollment or when the student physically starts training in an instructor-led course, whichever comes first
c. If PM-ProLearn cancels an instructor-led course for any reason, PM-ProLearn will work with the organizational client or individually-funded student to reschedule
the course. Refunds will be given if no satisfactory dates can be agreed to.
2. When refunds are given, deduction will be made for any costs already incurred by PM-ProLearn on behalf of students, such as PMBOK purchase, Exam fees, and PMI membership fees
3. Refunds will not be given if an organizational client cancels a course for any reason. PM-ProLearn will work with the organizational client to reschedule the course; but, no
refunds will be given.
4. If a student cannot make it to their planned course, they have 1 year from the original course start date to attend any future course in-person, virtually, or combination-
hybrid, and access the Multi-Spectrum Online Learning System (MSOLS). If a student does not attend a course within the 1-year period, their payment is forfeited.
5. Refunds will not be given for monthly subscriptions to the MSOLS unless our system is unavailable for more than 2 days during the month.
6. Refunds will not be given for exam fees, even if the student never takes the exam.
1. Students who enroll into a paid course that includes 1 year access to training reattendance, online study access, and exam/membership fees, may extend their access and reset all their benefits for an additional 6 months, provided all the following conditions are met:
a. Student requests extension no later than 30 days after their original expiration date
b. Student pays an extension fee of $350