These Website Standard Terms and Conditions written on this webpage shall manage your use of this website. These Terms will be applied fully and affect to your use of this Website. By using this Website, you agreed to accept all terms and conditions written in here. You must not use this Website if you disagree with any of these Website Standard Terms and Conditions.
Minors or people below 18 years old are not allowed to use this Website.
Policies for All Courses Except SAFe 5 (Please scroll down for SAFe 5 course policies)
Benefits Start Date
When you enroll in any PM-ProLearn course, you will gain immediate access to our program benefits and enjoy them for 1 year from your Benefits Start Date (BSD).
Your BSD is established when you enroll in any in-person, virtual, or self-paced course on our website.
- On January 1st, you enroll on our website into an in-person course that starts on February 15th - Your BSD would be January 1st
- On March 10th, you enroll on our website into a virtual course that starts on March 12th - Your BSD would be March 10th
- On June 1st, you enroll on our website into a self-paced course that begins as soon as you decide to begin working on it - Your BSD would be June 1st
- On August 20th, you enroll on our website into an in-person course that starts on September 10th, but on September 5th you have a personal conflict and request to be transferred to another course starting on October 15th - Your BSD would be August 20th
Purchase Order Number
A Purchase Order Number (PON) is a unique student identifier given by PM-ProLearn to any third party that purchases seats in a course for someone else, such as when a company or military unit buys seats for their team members. If you are paying for your course yourself, you will not have a PON. Typically, third parties pay for seats in a bulk purchase through our Support Team and then we send them a list of unique PONs so that every student will have an individual PON assigned. Students may then individually enroll into the course on our website using their assigned PON instead of submitting payment.
Third party purchasers have 90 days from the date of their bulk purchase to assign PONs to students and for students to enroll into a course. Students do not need to attend within a course within 90 days but must enroll into a course. PONs not used within 90 days will expire and the third party purchaser should contact email@example.com, unless previously negotiated.
- On March 1st, your company made a bulk purchase of 10 PONs and issued one of the PONs to you on the same day. On March 5th, you use the PON to enroll on our website into an in-person course that starts on March 20th - Your BSD would be March 5th
- On June 1st, your company made a bulk purchase of 5 PONs and issued one of the PONs to you on August 28th. On August 29th, you use the PON to enroll on our website into an virtual course that starts on October 10th - Your BSD would be August 29th
- On August 1st, your company made a bulk purchase of 15 PONs and issued one of the PONs to you on October 1st. On the same day, you enroll in a course starting October 15th, but cannot attend. You maintain access to our system and can pick a future date in accordance with the BSD policy above. Your BSD would be October 1st.
- On August 1st, your company made a bulk purchase of 15 PONs and issued one of the PONs to you on November 7th. On the same day, you use the PON to enroll on our website into an in-person course that starts on November 12th - Your PON will be not be valid and your third party purchaser would need to contact support@pm-prolearn unless previously negotiated.
With enrollment to any PM-ProLearn course, you will enjoy access to these benefits for 1 year from your BSD:
- Attend the same course type as many times as you like
- Access our online training content
- Exam application review and audit support
- Lifetime access to the PM-ProCommunity
- If your enrollment included an exam fee, please see the exam fees policy below
Program Benefits Six (6) Month Extension
You may purchase an extension of your current PM-ProBenefits for an additional six months beyond your current benefits expiration date for $350. You must be within 30 days of the expiration of your original One (1) Year in order to qualify for this extension. If you have been expired for more than 30 days, you are not eligible for this extension and re-enroll as a new student. To purchase an extension, please contact our Support Team at 301-494-3888 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Exam Fees Policy
Exam fees are complimentary and are considered an included program benefit rather than having monetary value. Exam fees will not be refunded if the student chooses not to take the exam or has their application rejected by the approving authority.
Not all PM-ProLearn course enrollments include an exam fee benefit, so please read the course description and benefits prior to enrolling to ensure you know what is included in your purchase.
First Exam Fee
If included in your purchased program benefits, the first Exam Fee will be paid for the student by PM-ProLearn if the student meets all of the following conditions within 1 year from their BSD:
- Has received a completion certificate from a PM-ProLearn on-site, virtual, or self-paced course
- Has submitted an application to the approving authority (for example, the Project Management Institute or PMI) and received approval to take the exam
- Requests payment of the exam fee by PM-ProLearn
A waiver of the "within 1 year from their BSD" requirement may be granted if a student's application to the approving authority was delayed due to an audit. Waivers will not be entertained for any other cause; 1 year is more than enough time for students to complete the requirements.
Students do not need to schedule their exam date within 1 year from their BSD; they only need to meet the three conditions set forth above and request for payment to be made through the module titled "PMP Application and Exam Fee".
Re-test Exam Fee
Any student who takes the new PMP Exam on or after January 2, 2021, must complete our new "Practice Test #1" found under the module "After Class Quizzes for PMP Mastery (2021 PMP Exam)". This test is based on the new content and must be completed PRIOR to attempting the new PMP Exam with 75% or better to qualify for retest fee payment from PM-ProLearn.
If a student fails their first attempt at an exam due to a lack of knowledge, PM-ProLearn will pay for ONE retest fee, if the student meets the following conditions within 1 year from their BSD. We will NOT pay retest fees for failures due to technical issues, online proctor issues, cheating, or decision by the testing authority to stop your test for any reason. In all of those cases, you must work with PMI and/or PearsonVUE to resolve the issue.
- Has received a completion certificate from a PM-ProLearn on-site, virtual, or self-paced course
- PM-ProLearn paid the first exam fee
- Passed PM-ProLearn's Practice Test #1 with a score of 75% or better prior to taking their original, failed exam. If the student did not clear our Practice Test #1 with a score of 75% or better prior to taking their original, failed exam, then PM-ProLearn does not take responsibility for the exam failure because we had no evidence that the student was fully prepared to pass it
- Provides a copy of their failed test results to PM-ProLearn within 15 days of failing the exam for us to evaluate the problem areas and provide an individualized re-study plan
- Completes PM-ProLearn's individualized re-study plan to prepare for their retest
- Requests payment of the exam fee by PM-ProLearn
Refunds will only be given in the following situations:
- When PM-ProLearn has failed to provide agreed-upon services or failed to meet documented responsibilities.
- When a student who paid out of pocket requests a refund within 30 days of their BSD or when the student physically starts training in an onsite or virtual course, whichever comes first.
- If PM-ProLearn cancels an instructor-led course for any reason, PM-ProLearn will work with the organizational client or individually-funded student to reschedule the course. Refunds will be given if no satisfactory dates can be agreed to.
- For PONs not assigned within 90 days, third party purchasers must contact email@example.com unless previously negotiated.
When refunds are given, deduction will be made for any sunk costs already incurred by PM-ProLearn on behalf of students, such as courseware purchase, exam fees, etc.
Refunds will not be given if an organizational client cancels a course for any reason. PM-ProLearn will work with the organizational client to reschedule the course; but, no refunds will be given.
If a student cannot make it to their planned course, they have 1 year from their BSD to attend any future course in-person or virtually, and access our online training content. If a student does not attend a course within the 1-year period, their payment is forfeited.
Refunds will not be given for self-paced subscription enrollments unless our system is unavailable for more than 2 days during a given month.
Exam fees will not be refunded if the student chooses not to take the exam or has their application rejected by the approving authority.
Under GDPR, at any time, a user can request their data no longer be processed. If a user wishes to no longer have their data processed, the Company may not be able to provide you with access to specific functionalities of the service, which does not qualify the user for a full or partial refund due to unused services.
SAFe 5 Course Policies
The original purchased SAFe course determines refund eligibility. Attendee cancellations greater than two weeks before start of original course are eligible for a refund (subject to a $125 processing charge). No refunds will be provided for attendee cancellations within two weeks of the start of a course. Original Attendees may transfer to a SAFe course of equal or lesser value anytime before the first day of the training within one year of the original purchase.
Preparation and eligibility to take the SAFe® 5 Course Certification exam
One-year membership to the SAFe Community Platform
Certification of completion
Certification Test Eligibility
Test eligibility starts from the date of graduation from the SAFe Course for 30-days using the SAFe Community Platform. A two week extension can be granted upon request to the SAFe Community Support Team. Retests and Tests after the initial eligibility are subject to a $50 fee payable on the SAFe Community Platform.
Certifications expire one year from the date of certification is earned and can be renewed for a fee (Typically $100) on the SAFe Community Platform paid by the certified individual. PM-ProLearn will not be held responsible for Certifications that expire due to non-renewal.
- Intellectual Property Rights
Other than the content you own, under these Terms, PM-ProLearn and/or its licensors own all the intellectual property rights and materials contained in this Website.
You are granted limited license only for purposes of viewing the material contained on this Website.
You are specifically restricted from all of the following
- publishing any Website material in any other media;
- selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Website material;
- publicly performing and/or showing any Website material;
- using this Website in any way that is or may be damaging to this Website;
- using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website;
- using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way may cause harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity;
- engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website;
- using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing.
Certain areas of this Website are restricted from being access by you and PM-ProLearn may further restrict access by you to any areas of this Website, at any time, in absolute discretion. Any user ID and password you may have for this Website are confidential and you must maintain confidentiality as well.
- Your Content
In these Website Standard Terms and Conditions, “Your Content” shall mean any audio, video text, images or other material you choose to display on this Website. By displaying Your Content, you grant PM-ProLearn a non-exclusive, worldwide irrevocable, sub licensable license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute it in any and all media.
Your Content must be your own and must not be invading any third-party’s rights. PM-ProLearn reserves the right to remove any of Your Content from this Website at any time without notice.
- No warranties
This Website is provided “as is,” with all faults, and PM-ProLearn expresses no representations or warranties, of any kind related to this Website or the materials contained on this Website. Also, nothing contained on this Website shall be interpreted as advising you.
- Limitation of liability
In no event shall PM-ProLearn, nor any of its officers, directors and employees, shall be held liable for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website whether such liability is under contract. PM-ProLearn, including its officers, directors and employees shall not be held liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website.
You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent PM-ProLearn from and against any and/or all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses arising in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid under any applicable law, such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
- Variation of Terms
PM-ProLearn is permitted to revise these Terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using this Website you are expected to review these Terms on a regular basis.
PM-ProLearn is allowed to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these Terms without any notification. However, you are not allowed to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under these Terms.
- Entire Agreement
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between PM-ProLearn and you in relation to your use of this Website, and supersede all prior agreements and understandings.
- Governing Law & Jurisdiction
These Terms will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of MD, and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in MD for the resolution of any disputes.