These Website Standard Terms and Conditions written on this webpage shall manage your use of this website. These Terms will be applied fully and affect to your use of this Website. By using this Website, you agreed to accept all terms and conditions written in here. You must not use this Website if you disagree with any of these Website Standard Terms and Conditions.
Minors or people below 18 years old are not allowed to use this Website.
Exam Fees Policy
1. PMI Exam fees are complimentary and will not be refunded if the student chooses not to take the exam
2. The first PMI Exam Fee will be paid for the student by PM-ProLearn if the student meets the following conditions:
a. Has received a completion certificate from either an on-site or virtual, instructor-led course within 1 year from the date of PMI’s approval of their application to test
3. If a student fails their first attempt at a PMI Exam, PM-ProLearn will pay for ONE PMI retest fee, if the student meets the following conditions:
a. Has received a completion certificate from either an on-site or virtual, instructor-led course within one year prior to the date of their failed PMI Exam
b. Passed our 200 question, timed Practice Test #1 with a score of 75% or better prior to taking their original PMI Exam. If the student did not clear our practice test
with a score of 75% or better prior to taking their original PMI Exam, then PM-ProLearn does not take responsibility for the PMI Exam failure because we had no
evidence that the student was fully prepared to pass it
c. Provides a copy of their test results to PM-ProLearn within 7 days of failing the exam
d. Re-attends another onsite or virtual, instructor-led course within 6 months of failing the exam
e. Passes our 200 question, timed Practice Test #1 again with a score of 75% or better. The student may take the practice test up to 5 times. Students who do not pass
the practice exam with the minimum 75% need to work with us to set up a personalized improvement plan
f. Reschedules and takes their PMI Exam within 90-days of completing the reattendance of our training
1. Refunds will be given at the customer’s request in the following situations
a. When PM-ProLearn has failed to provide agreed-upon services or failed to meet documented responsibilities
b. Within 30 days of initial enrollment or when the student physically starts training in an instructor-led course, whichever comes first
c. If PM-ProLearn cancels an instructor-led course for any reason, PM-ProLearn will work with the organizational client or individually-funded student to reschedule
the course. Refunds will be given if no satisfactory dates can be agreed to.
2. When refunds are given, deduction will be made for any costs already incurred by PM-ProLearn on behalf of students, such as PMBOK purchase, Exam fees, and PMI membership fees
3. Refunds will not be given if an organizational client cancels a course for any reason. PM-ProLearn will work with the organizational client to reschedule the course; but, no
refunds will be given.
4. If a student cannot make it to their planned course, they have 1 year from the original course start date to attend any future course in-person, virtually, or combination-
hybrid, and access the Multi-Spectrum Online Learning System (MSOLS). If a student does not attend a course within the 1-year period, their payment is forfeited.
5. Refunds will not be given for monthly subscriptions to the MSOLS unless our system is unavailable for more than 2 days during the month.
6. Refunds will not be given for exam fees, even if the student never takes the exam.
1. Students who enroll into a paid course that includes 1 year access to training reattendance, online study access, and exam/membership fees, may extend their access and reset all their benefits for an additional 6 months, provided all the following conditions are met:
a. Student requests extension no later than 30 days after their original expiration date
b. Student pays an extension fee of $350
- Intellectual Property Rights
Other than the content you own, under these Terms, PM-ProLearn and/or its licensors own all the intellectual property rights and materials contained in this Website.
You are granted limited license only for purposes of viewing the material contained on this Website.
You are specifically restricted from all of the following
- publishing any Website material in any other media;
- selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Website material;
- publicly performing and/or showing any Website material;
- using this Website in any way that is or may be damaging to this Website;
- using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website;
- using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way may cause harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity;
- engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website;
- using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing.
Certain areas of this Website are restricted from being access by you and PM-ProLearn may further restrict access by you to any areas of this Website, at any time, in absolute discretion. Any user ID and password you may have for this Website are confidential and you must maintain confidentiality as well.
- Your Content
In these Website Standard Terms and Conditions, “Your Content” shall mean any audio, video text, images or other material you choose to display on this Website. By displaying Your Content, you grant PM-ProLearn a non-exclusive, worldwide irrevocable, sub licensable license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute it in any and all media.
Your Content must be your own and must not be invading any third-party’s rights. PM-ProLearn reserves the right to remove any of Your Content from this Website at any time without notice.
- No warranties
This Website is provided “as is,” with all faults, and PM-ProLearn expresses no representations or warranties, of any kind related to this Website or the materials contained on this Website. Also, nothing contained on this Website shall be interpreted as advising you.
- Limitation of liability
In no event shall PM-ProLearn, nor any of its officers, directors and employees, shall be held liable for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website whether such liability is under contract. PM-ProLearn, including its officers, directors and employees shall not be held liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website.
You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent PM-ProLearn from and against any and/or all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses arising in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid under any applicable law, such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
- Variation of Terms
PM-ProLearn is permitted to revise these Terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using this Website you are expected to review these Terms on a regular basis.
PM-ProLearn is allowed to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these Terms without any notification. However, you are not allowed to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under these Terms.
- Entire Agreement
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between PM-ProLearn and you in relation to your use of this Website, and supersede all prior agreements and understandings.
- Governing Law & Jurisdiction
These Terms will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of MD, and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in MD for the resolution of any disputes.