PMP training is GI BILL Approved with PM-ProLearn
As of 2021 the GI BILL is authorized to pay for training relative to GI BILL Approved certifications like PMP.
PM-ProLearn is excited to announce that we are the first PMI-ATP and possibly the first PMP training company to be validated as a GI Bill approved Project Management Professional (PMP) training provider. We are excited to support our veteran’s and families’ efforts to earn their PMP certification.
To help our fellow veterans we have built this process guide as a tool.
THIS IS A VA REIMBURSEMENT PROGRAM WHERE YOU ARE PAID BACK
AFTER YOU SIGN UP AND PAY FOR A COURSE OUT OF POCKET
If you have any specific questions, we can try to help but the VA owns the process and you will can reach out to the VA here: https://www.va.gov/education/how-to-apply/
Also email firstname.lastname@example.org
1) Confirm GI BILL eligibility and apply for VA educational benefits here: https://www.va.gov/education/how-to-apply/
a. VA Decision may take up to 30 days.
2) Find a PMP class you would like to take on our website:
a. Custom classes can be scheduled with groups of 8 or more.
3) Pay for the PMP course through our website with your own credit card.
4) Request a GI BILL PMP invoice from our team that matches the course you are taking.
5) Fill out the VA Form 22-10272. We will send it to you with your invoice.
6) Send your completed Form, the invoice, and either a copy of our enrollment email or a screenshot from the LMS that shows you are enrolled in the desired class.
7) Once approved by the VA, the VA will reimburse you for the cost of training.
a. VA estimates 15 days from submission to payment.
From the VA Website: https://www.va.gov/education/how-to-apply/
1) Scroll halfway down the page and click on the green button
2) Choose the benefit you are applying for
3) After you fill out the proper information you will click on the green “apply now” button
4) Follow the guidance from the VA to submit your claim
5) Wait for reimbursement
The VA is the holder of this program and is the best source of information but if we can help at all you can email email@example.com as well.
Army CA, AF COOL, Unit funding, and soon to be Coast Guard Cool are additional funding resources we can help you with.
Request your invoice or a group class here: https://www.pm-prolearn.com/request-funding-invoice