**Last Updated: May 23, 2023**
**2. Information We Collect**
The information we collect can be grouped into the following categories:
**Personal Data:** While using our App, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. This may include, but is not limited to, your email address, name, and phone number.
**Usage Data:** We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our App ("Usage Data"). This Usage Data may include information such as your device's Internet Protocol address (IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our App that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic data.
**3. Use of Data**
We use the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our App
- To notify you about changes to our App
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our App
- To monitor the usage of our App
- To detect, prevent, and address technical issues
**4. Security of Data**
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
**6. Contact Us**
**7. Your Rights**
Depending on where you live, you may have certain rights with respect to your information. For example, under US law, you may have the right to:
- Request access to and receive information about the personal information we maintain about you
- Receive copies of the personal information we maintain about you
- Update and correct inaccuracies in your personal information
- Object to the processing of your personal information
- Have the information blocked, anonymized, or deleted, as appropriate
- Withdraw any consent you previously provided to us