C19-34B PMP Prep Fort Bliss, TX 8/26-30
On-site, In-Person, 5-Day PMP Boot Camp at Fort Bliss, TX. Specific venue: 21200 BAYONET AVE (BLDG 21200), (16 BEB, 2ND FLOOR), FORT BLISS, TX 79938. Includes a hard-copy of "A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge" (PMBOK). This course will be led in-person by PMP Instructor, Michael Burgos, MBA, PMP.
- 40% off for Military, Veterans, & their immediate families paying out of pocket - Your price after discount is $1,959 $1,175.40! To receive your 40% discount code prior to enrolling, please email a redacted copy of one of the following documents to email@example.com, and let us know which course you want to enroll in.
- Military Common Access Card (CAC)
- Retiree or Dependent ID Card
- 35% off for the first three Early Bird non-military/veteran enrollees - Your price after discount is $1,959 $1,273.35!
- Use this coupon code at checkout: C19-34B-EB35
- PMP Exam Fee - Yes, we pay your $405 exam fee as part of your enrollment
- PMP 1st Retest Fee - We are so confident in our training system that we will pay your $275 retest fee if you fail the first time
- PMI Membership Fee - We pay your $139 first year membership fee to the Project Management Institute
- PMBOK Hard Copy - We give you a hard copy of the Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge, 6th Ed.
- 35 hours of Instructor-Led Training - Expert instructors lead you through an interactive course with military & civilian project examples that covers everything you need to know to pass the PMP Exam
- Flexibility to attend in-person, virtually, or combination-hybrid
- 1-Year Access to the PMP Multi-Spectrum Online Learning System (MSOLS):
- Instructional videos
- Training articles & content
- Module quizzes
- Interactive exercises
- Practice tests
- 21-day study plan
- Gamification - Challenge yourself to reach each new level and compete against other PM-ProLearners
- Instructor support forum - Get all your questions answered in 24 hours by our expert instructors
- PMP Application review & support - We make sure your application is ready for submission to PMI
- 1-Year Free Re-attendance - Reattend any future course in-person, virtually, or combination-hybrid as many times as you want at no cost
Do This Before Class
- As soon as you enroll, you will be given immediate access to the Multi-Spectrum Online Learning System (MSOLS).
- Log on to your Dashboard
- Click on the "PMP Multi-Spectrum Online Learning System" icon
- Complete the "Start Here" module prior to the class start date
Things to Know
- Students must bring an electronic device, such as a smart phone, computer, tablet, etc. that will allow access to online quizzes and classroom activities to enhance learning the PMP material. We do our best to ensure that WIFI and electrical outlets will be provided at each venue.
- Completion certificate for 35 project management education contact hours required by PMI® is awarded once you complete at least 35 hours of classroom training. Missed training hours can be made up by taking advantage of our free re-attendance policy or by doing the online study modules and passing the course quizzes with a score of 75% or better. You may take the quizzes as many times as you need to.
- Your hard-copy of "A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge" (PMBOK®) will be shipped to your registration address within 48 hours of registering for the course.
- Your PMI membership fee will be paid upon successful approval of your PMP or CAPM application by PMI
- For virtual attendance, we use www.zoom.us, which is a reliable, user-friendly platform. You can join class sessions by laptop, tablet or smartphone (with the Zoom app). The virtual link URL will be published to all students prior to the class start date.
- See our Exam Fees & Refund Policies here
In case of inclement weather or personal circumstances preventing you from attending in person, you may join the class sessions virtually via Zoom Meetings. Let us know if you need to use this option, and we will turn on the virtual connection and send you the link.
If you have any questions or concerns, please let us know by contacting us below:
Rebecca Coon, Admin Support Manager